Day 1: Beijing Arrival
Day 2: Beijing
Day 3: Beijing
Day 4: Beijing - Xi'an
Day 5: Xi'an
Day 6: Xi'an - Shanghai
Day 7: Shanghai
Day 8: Shanghai Departure
What to expect ?
Enjoy the amazing Chinese Kung Fu Show. See the three most iconic Chinese cities with sweeping views of the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terracotta Warriors, and many other highlights. This is the most popular and all-inclusive escorted China tour.
Day 1: Beijing
Upon your arrival, your guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel. Relax during the rest of the day.
Overnight: The Great Wall Hotel Beijing (5 stars)- the former Sheraton
Day 2: Beijing (B+L)
Visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City this morning. An a la carte lunch is served to taste the real Chinese food, including the Peking duck.
In the afternoon, visit the Temple of Heaven. The evening will be highlighted by a lovely Chinese Kung Fu Show.
Day 3: Beijing (B)
Visit the Mutianyu Great Wall. The round trip cable car is included. Lunch is on your own arrangement. It may be best that you have a big breakfast at the hotel and a light lunch, saving more time to focus on the Great Wall. You will have a chance to take a photo of the Bird's Nest (Olympic National Stadium) on the way back to the urban area. The whole day's sightseeing will come to an end after enjoying some free time to explore a popular local market.
Day 4: Beijing - Xi'an (B+L)
Visit the Summer Palace and follow your guide to trace the old Beijing culture by walking through the original Hutong alleys. Have an a la carte lunch at a fancy restaurant. In the afternoon, take a flight to Xi'an and check-in at the hotel.
Overnight: Sheraton Hotel Xi'an (5 stars)
Day 5: Xi'an (B+L+D)
Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. After a special home-cooked lunch with a local family, you will visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda. A splendid evening is in store when you will be entertained by the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show and enjoy a dumpling dinner. (Tips: the dance show is available from Apr. to Nov.)
Day 6: Xi'an - Shanghai (B+L)
n the morning, observe local life in the City Wall Park and have one-hour Tai Chi practice. After that, visit the ancient City Wall and have an a la carte lunch.
In the afternoon, you will take a flight to Shanghai and check-in at the hotel.
Overnight: Crowne Plaza Century Park Shanghai (5 stars)
Day 7: Shanghai (B+L)
Visit Shanghai Museum, Yuyuan Garden and explore its nearby bazar. An a la carte farewell lunch will be served. After lunch, visit the French Concession. Then, drive to the Bund area, where you will take a one-hour cruise tour on the Huangpu River. Enjoy some free time on the Bund. Upon returning to the hotel your guide will see you into the lobby to say bon voyage.
Day 8: Shanghai (B)
Airport drop-off is not included today. Please find your own way to the airport.
- Drivers & air-conditioned vehicles
- Hotel accommodation with breakfasts as indicated in the itinerary
- Domestic airfares of Beijing/ Xian and Xian/ Shanghai
- Professional English-speaking guides
- Entrance fees to tourist sites as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as itinerary specifies
- Tips or gratuities for hotel porters
- International airfares of arrival in and departure from China
- Tips or gratuities for guides and drivers
- Entry Visa fees
- Airport see off on the last day in Shanghai
- Personal expenses
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case, a confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Passport name, number, expiry, and the country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Not recommended for participants with wheelchair.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Tour group size is less than 18 persons.
- A current valid passport and visa is required on the day of travel.